What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Breakthrough Discovery Reveals How 3 Easy Exercises Lower Blood Pressure Below 120/80 – In As Little As A Week
- More people die every year from diseases caused by high blood pressure than anything else
- You don’t have to be dependent on blood pressure medication for the rest of your life
- The only permanent solutionfor high blood pressure is to break this cycle
- A program . . . that helps more than 88.7% of those who use it
- Balance the excretion of sodiumand water from the kidneys
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Blue Heron Blood Pressure Program scores 77.84/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://highbloodpressure.ws, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: highbloodpressure.ws you’ll also be taken through to highbloodpressure.ws, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)